Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Iron Chef's Cat Cora is pregnant....and so is her wife!


I love Iron Chef and I love Cat Cora, but I didn't know she is a family member. And I didn't know she is pregnant along with her partner.

On her Myspace blog, she writes:

"Iron Chef's Cat Cora has a bigger surprise than the unveiling of her secret ingredient on her hit Food Network show; She's expecting her third--and fourth--sons! "It's really crazy!" the chef, 41, tells OK! Most unusual, Cat will give birth three months after her partner, Jennifer Cora, 37. "We decided that having them a year apart is harder than having kids as infants together," Cat says of their planned pregnancies. Their four children have the same sperm donor but Cat says," [Jennifer] carried my embryo amd I carried hers. It's like surrogating, but obviously all of our kids are equal."
See my photos for the OK! Magazine clipping ...
Enjoy!
XXOO-
Cat


Wow...congrats, Cat

Source



2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats...

Bob said...

Very cool story,
I, too, had no idea she was a card-carrying member of the LGBT Club!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.