Monday, March 30, 2009

Now...He's just not that in to you, Moose Mess


McCain was asked about supporting his former VP candidate, Sarah Palin, for a 2012 bid.

He said:

"Oh, I'd have to see who the candidates are and what the situation is at the time," he said, adding in the same breath his "respect, admiration and love for Sarah and her family."

He's being nice, but the truth is "no". I don't think he will support her. He saw the mess she brings with her.

And I'm not talking about the kids and pirate husband, I'm talking about the people. Moose Mess brings the worst of America with her and that foolishness cost McCain the presidency.



So I see why he's hesitant to support her. Her drama damn near destroyed him and that is hard to come back from.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.