Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What the Dictionary Says about Marriage

Merriam-Webster has done it! They redefined Marriage just like that.
I just found out reading several blogs and news sites. I have to say I was a little surprised about this 'change', and apparently others as well.

You know the conservatives ain't feeling it and ready to release the power Jesus Fire upon us all.

One man was so bothered by it, that he created a Youtube video to express his feelings.


So the definition is changed, but now we need to do the same with the laws. If only it was that easy, right?

3 comments:

Bob said...

I think it's a good thing, because gay marriage DOES exist, so the word marriage, and the same-sex meaning, do belong in the dictionary.
Hellfire and damnation be damned.
The times they are a'changing.

Eric Arvin said...

Well, what do ya know! :-)

Anonymous said...

I hate to plug my blog like this but check this one out:

http://truthspew.wordpress.com/2009/03/18/an-exchange-with-nom/

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.