Monday, December 31, 2012
On the Instagram, the American Idol winner went all ranty and revealed her true feelings about gay marriage.
|pic from lovebscott.com|
In the pic above, she wrote:
I Rise ABOVE IT ALL!!! THE WORLD IS GONE MAD. KIDS, THE GOVERMENT, THE church House… Everybody Trying!!!!!!! Its a lot that going on that the Bible speaks about we should Not be doing. Weed legal in some places, Gay Marriage Legal BUT YET IM JUDGED!!! Im not doing Nothing for you… My Life!!!!Fantasia, maybe you were drunk, but we gays are all you got! We are your fans, your only source of power in this game. We stuck by you and continued to support you through all your project queen drama.
You better get your publicist, because this damage control clean-up is going to be huge!
UPDATE... Fantasia responds, saying she supports the Gay community
Hope she gets better
So here's the list of the Worst of 2012
Worst film: Battleship
Worst CD/Album: Madonna's MDNA
Worst Song: Call Me, Maybe
Worst LGBT Activist Plan: Chick-Fil-A Kiss In
Worst Pop Artist: Nicki Minaj
Second Worst Pop Artist: Taylor Swift
Worst Comedy: Fox News
Worst Person in Politics: Mitt Romney
Second Worst Person in Politics: Rick Santorum
Worst Fashion Trend: Hipster Scarf
Second Worst Fashion Trend: Skinny Jeans
Worst Gay Place: WeHo
Worst Music Group: One Direction
Worst Network: Logo
Worst TV Show: Jersey Shore, followed by 1 girl, 5 gays
Worst Blog: Media Take Out
Worst Social Media Trend: Instagram
Worst Person of all: Donald Trump
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Fox News just listed their 10 most embarrassing examples of media coverage in 2012. Number three was the media's coverage of gay marriage:
Newsies looked like an aging cast of “Glee,” with almost every major news organization showing its support for gay marriage. CNN’s Anderson Cooper came out; ABC weather guy Sam Champion even married his boyfriend. But coverage isn’t just about rights, it’s about wrongs – “journalistic” attacks on Chick-fil-A, a shooting against a conservative organization that opposes gay marriage and more.Fox News, have a seat. Your whole entire network should have made this list.
President Barack Obama is reaching out to his peeps in the Illinois General Assembly to legalize gay marriage in the state. This issue is coming up this week, so he hopes to get folks on board.
"While the president does not weigh in on every measure being considered by state legislatures, he believes in treating everyone fairly and equally, with dignity and respect," White House spokesman Shin Inouye told the Chicago Sun-Times on Saturday.The President's voice is paramount in this process. I hope it pays off.
"As he has said, his personal view is that it's wrong to prevent couples who are in loving, committed relationships, and want to marry, from doing so. Were the President still in the Illinois State Legislature, he would support this measure that would treat all Illinois couples equally," Inouye said.
The lead sponsors of the "Religious Freedom and Marriage Fairness Act," state Sen. Heather Steans (D-Chicago) and state Rep. Greg Harris (D-Chicago), intend to put the measure up for a vote during the upcoming January lame-duck session.
The toughest challenge for gay marriage backers will be winning passage in the Illinois House. Prospects for approval in the Illinois Senate--where Obama once served--are brighter.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Steven Bridges and Michael Snell are the first couple to get married at Portland City Hall in Maine.
“We finally feel equal and happy to live in Maine,” said Steven Bridges, who married Michael Snell less than a half-hour after same sex marriages became legal in the state.Yes, love is love, gentlemen... Love is love.
By 2 a.m. Saturday, the line had emptied out after a total of 15 gay and lesbian couples had acquired marriage licenses in Portland, with six of those couples exchanging vows on the spot. Another couple was married on the city hall’s front steps and then went back inside to return their license.
The hand-holding grooms sported purple carnation corsages, matching T-shirts printed with the phrase “love is love,” and grins so big they hardly seemed to fit on their faces.
The woman who is the personification of real music has been given the highest honor. Kate Bush was awarded a CBE for her contributions to music.
A CBE is the Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.
It's a frakking big deal
"I feel deeply honored to be included in this list. It's a great surprise and I'm really delighted. Thanks to everyone who's encouraged and supported my work over the years."
Kate has been and still is an inspiration to many musical artists. Her music is timeless and so powerful. I am in awe of her and she is a true icon of the arts.
Friday, December 28, 2012
Log Cabin Republicans's Interim Executive Director Gregory T. Angelo believed Newt Gingrich would be a Great President
Okay, that's cute, but here's the thing, Gregory is a little special. This man thought Newt Gingrich would be a great President.
|pic from JMG|
“I believe that there are not as many gay people in the NFL as in the regular population. This is a discussion I’ve been having on Twitter for quite some time now. Some people say, ‘You’re stupid.’ But even though there is not yet a proven gay gene, I believe people are born gay. It is a natural phenomenon.
There are definitely gay players in the NFL. I’m not saying that there are not. Some people say the gay guys in the NFL aren’t coming out because they’re scared and worried about what’s going to happen to their careers. But I think the first person who comes out and says they are gay, everyone is going to write a book and do stories about them. They’re going to make a lot more money by saying they’re gay than by not saying they’re gay. But are we ready to hear that? Is that person going to be comfortable to do that? I don’t think they are right now because of society and the way things are.
Eventually, I think there will be someone. But the number (of gay players) is so minute. If they say the regular population is 7 to 9 percent (LGBT), in the NFL it might be 3 percent. I could be completely wrong, but I’ve played for so long and so many others have. When you hear players coming out that are retired, they are few and far between. Why wouldn’t we hear about more players if it’s the same percentage like in the regular population?
What I’m saying is controversial. There is no proof. It’s just my theory.”
The LCR published a full page ad in The New York Times slamming Sen. Chuck Hagel. Chuck has been ridiculed over anti-gay statements he made 14 years ago. These statements focused on James Hormel, who was being considered for a diplomatic post during the Clinton years.
Chuck said (at the time):
"They are representing America [as ambassador]. They are representing our lifestyle, our values, our standards. And I think it is an inhibiting factor to be gay — openly, aggressively gay".The ad's focal point is this:
“Chuck Hagel: Wrong on gay rights, wrong on Iran, wrong on Israel. Tell President Obama that Chuck Hagel is wrong for Defense Secretary. Help us create a stronger and more inclusive Republican Party.”The reason why I find this interesting is how strong they are against Chuck. This is the same group that endorsed Romney for President. The man who signed a marriage pledge and flip-flopped on gay marriage and gay rights.
Now all of a sudden they are strongly against a man who said some mess 14 years ago? Chuck has apologized for his statements, however Romney has not apologized at all on his stance against us.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
In the presidential election, more minorities came out to vote. The latest Pew Research poll, revealed that more Blacks voted this year, followed by a high number of Asians and Latinos.
African-Americans made up 12% of the eligible electorate this year, yet they accounted for 13% of total votes cast. This is the second presidential election in a row in which black voters “over-performed” (they did so in 2008 by the same proportion).So no matter much the GOP tried to suppressed the vote, their plans were easily spoiled.
Whites’ turnout rate—votes cast as a share of eligible voters—declined in both 2012 and 2008, though whites’ share of the eligible electorate is also shrinking.
Whereas other minority groups have seen increased electoral clout largely because of population growth, blacks’ growing share of the vote in recent presidential elections is due to mounting turnout rates.
More Hispanics and Asian-Americans voted in 2012 than ever before, but their turnout rates continue to lag behind that of the general public.
The man who created The Thunderbirds died the other day. Gerry Anderson passed away peacefully in his sleep.
Anderson's son Jamie said his father died peacefully in his sleep on Wednesday at a nursing home near Oxfordshire, England, after being diagnosed with mixed dementia two years ago.Rest in Peace
His condition had worsened dramatically over the past six months, his son said.
Anderson's television career launched in the 1950s. Once Thunderbirds aired in the 1960s, "Thunderbirds are go!" became a catchphrase for generations. It also introduced the use of "supermarionation" — a puppetry technique using thin wires to control marionettes — and made sci-fi mainstream, according to Jamie Anderson.
"He forever changed the direction of sci-fi entertainment," Jamie said. "Lots of animation and films that have been made in the past 20 or 30 years have been inspired by the work that he did."
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Fox News's ugly sister site, Fox Nation loves to get their info wrong and messy.
What is Spike Lee's issue with Django Unchained?
I saw the movie and if anything, it was good. Great, actually. Yes, there's a lot of blood and the N-word is thrown everywhere; but how is this an insult to my ancestors?
Are we supposed to ignore Slavery? Never talk about it or create stories around that time? Or is slavery scared to us, since it's a part of Black history? If that's the case, then that's a bunch of crap.
Django Unchained is a story during slavery. Like many stories, it takes place during horrible times in our history. According to Spike Lee, we can't do that. So, Roots shouldn't have been made, or the Diary of Anne Frank. Stan Lee creating Magneto is bad too, because his origin takes place during the Holocaust.
Child please, Spike needs to get it together. Hell, he needs to asked himself why he didn't think of Django first?
Or why a lot of Black lead films tend to be God fearing, I need a light-skinned man to save me from my sad life, straight-to-video messes?
This foolish hate fest Spike has on Django Unchained is ridic. The movie is telling a story. It's a fantasy, no harm is done and nobody's feeling betrayed by The Man. Django Unchained is a great film, I didn't feel disrespected, if anything, my admiration for Quentin Tarantino has increased. He knows how to tell a story and tell it well.
Sorry Spike, I love your work, but you're wrong about this.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Monday, December 24, 2012
A new She-Ra story is truly changing everything most of us knew about her. DC and Mattel have created a one-shot story that explains the dark past of Force Captain Adora.
In the cartoon, Adora (the twin of Prince Adam, who's He-Man) was kidnapped by Hordak and raised to be his best solider. She eventually broke free from his evil hold and became She-Ra. But this new story shows us the dark times before she was the Princess of Power.
For example, Adora was a killer, an assassin for the Horde.
If you are an old Masters of the Universe fan, I strongly urge you to check out the comic
|Lana Del Rey and Frank Ocean|
The truth is today's music sucks. But luckily, these artists gave us some good tracks and solid work this year.
So, after going over a few CDs, I've picked these as my top 5 Albums of the year.
See them after the jump
Sunday, December 23, 2012
“He wanted to be president less than anyone I’ve met in my life. He had no desire to . . . run. If he could have found someone else to take his place . . . he would have been ecstatic to step aside. He is a very private person who loves his family deeply and wants to be with them, but he has deep faith in God and he loves his country, but he doesn’t love the attention."There is more to the story
House Speaker John Boehner is at an all time low.
According to the Rasmussen Poll, 51% of voters find Boehner highly unfavorable.
The poll's results are the worst for Boehner since he took that job, with his unfavorables up 7 points from November, and only 55 percent of Republicans giving him good marks. Pelosi was not far ahead, getting unfavorable reviews from half of voters, while Reid had a 42 percent unfavorable rating.Oh, Bone-Head, just destined to lose.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
This is one of my favorite horror films. It's corny, but cool. It's all about Billy who watched a 'Santa' kill his parents and later in life it drives him insane.
See the trailer:
The movie stars Robert Brian Wilson as Billy the killer. He was HOT. I never thought I would have a crush on a killer, but I did. I mean, look at him... HOT and deadly!
Krampus is the Santa's other half. When children were really bad, they not only got a lump of coal in their stocking, but Krampus came to get them.
Krampus would either spank them with branches or lock them up in a cave. He's a part of the Santa folklore, but he's not talked about a lot. Mostly because he's too scary for youngsters, but I love the story and this particular pic.
So, if you are bored, google Krampus.
Friday, December 21, 2012
The new film is called Fury Road and here is the premise:
"Mad Max is caught up with a group of people fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by the Imperator Furiosa. This movie is an account of the Road War which follows. It is based on the Word Burgers of the History Men and eyewitness accounts of those who survived."
From CBS News:
"John's entire life has prepared him for this role," Mr. Obama said in announcing his decision in the Roosevelt Room at the White House Friday afternoon. He was joined by Vice President Joe Biden, Kerry, and Kerry's wife Teresa Heinz Kerry.
Clinton, who is recovering from a concussion and suffering from a flu, was not present. Mr. Obama said she "very much wanted to be here today, but she continues to recuperate."
Kerry is expected to be confirmed with relative ease in the Senate. The 69-year-old senator is chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and is widely respected in Democratic foreign policy circles. A Vietnam veteran who spoke out against the war upon his return, Kerry was hailed by the president for having "played a central role in every major foreign policy debate" for nearly three decades.Still wished that Rice stayed in the game though.
"He is not going to need a lot of on the job training," Mr. Obama said, pointing to Kerry's many connections to world leaders. He called the Massachusetts senator who tapped him to give the keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention a "great friend" and reference Kerry's role in playing Mitt Romney in presidential debate prep sessions earlier this year.
The team known as RiffTrax, came up with an interesting list of bad movies. RiffTrax are the folks who gave us Mystery Science Theater 3000, so they know their movie stuff.
After asking fans to vote on the worst movies of all time, over 500,000 responded and the list may surprise you:
Please view after the jump
A protester interrupts NRA CEO and Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's News Conference - VIDEO
This bitch is creative.
Please watch the clip after the jump
But he didn't.
Bone-Head couldn't get the Tea Party freaks or the other GOP folks to support this mess. This is considered a huge embarrassment to Boehner and his pack of jackals.
Thursday, December 20, 2012
I appreciate and admire the day-to-day courage of the gay people I have encountered in the music world and elsewhere. I have never been put in the position of having to "stand up" for my heterosexuality. I am on the biggest possible team and it's always the home game for me. The Westboro Baptist Church's god doesn't hate me and I have lived life with an incredible amount of mobility and a low level of fear and tribulation. On the other hand, gay in Wyoming? That's some Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon highlight-reel action.
I am not a religious person, but I will say that music is at least a way to live my life, it instructs me to adhere to a certain code of conduct. If I am digging music from all over the world, performed by males and females, gay and straight, then I am screwed on the prejudice front.
This is very interesting. A CNN poll states that most Americans think the GOP is
crazy too extreme. This also includes 22% of Republicans as well. This belief has increased over the years.
According to the survey, 53% say the GOP should compromise more, with 41% saying the Democratic Party should give up more of the proposals it supports to develop bipartisan solutions.
"That's due in part to the fact that the Republican brand is not doing all that well," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.
Fifty-three percent of those surveyed say they view the policies of the GOP as too extreme, up 17 points from two years ago. Only 37% say they view the polices of the Democratic Party as too extreme.
It probably doesn't help that House Speaker John Boehner, who's leading GOP fiscal cliff negotiations with the president, is held in fairly low regard, particularly in comparison to Obama. According to the poll, 34% of the public approves of how the top Republican in the House handling his job. By contrast, the president's approval rating stands at 52%.
"Small wonder that nearly half say they have more confidence in President Obama than in the congressional Republicans and that nearly half (48%) would blame the GOP if the fiscal cliff occurs," adds Holland.
Not so good news, folks.
New HIV infections has increased by 22% between 2008 and 2010 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Gay and bisexual men make up 66% of those new infections, and sadly, Black men make up the highest than any other group in this study.
Fam please... protect yourself, respect yourself and love yourself.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
As a person who read about demons and witchcraft as a teen, this is ridic. Baal did other things, but causing gayness isn't one of them.
He was a citizen by choice, not birth — he had decided to come here. Such a thing had never existed before. In many ways, Barack Obama is the 21st century version of this new American. But he’s more than just a political figure; he’s a cultural one. He is the first President to embrace gay marriage and to offer work permits to many young undocumented immigrants. There has been much talk of the coalition of the ascendant — young people, minorities, Hispanics, college-educated women — and in winning re-election, Obama showed that these fast-growing groups are not only the future but also the present. About 40% of millennials — the largest generational cohort in U.S. history, bigger even than the baby boomers — are nonwhite. If his win in 2008 was extraordinary, then 2012 is confirmation that demographic change is here to stay.
After the Sandy Hook incident, the NRA released this statement:
The National Rifle Association of America is made up of four million moms and dads, sons and daughters – and we were shocked, saddened and heartbroken by the news of the horrific and senseless murders in Newtown.They will have a news conference this Friday.
Out of respect for the families, and as a matter of common decency, we have given time for mourning, prayer and a full investigation of the facts before commenting.
The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.
With the hard work of Morehouse's Dr. Michael Hodge, SafeSpace’s Special Project and Events Coordinator Marcus Lee and Yale University professor Dr. Jafari S. Allen, Morehouse College will have their first LGBT History Course!
Morehouse's local paper reports:
The course is expected to outline various key concepts in Black feminism and critical cultural theory and methodology. Described as “an interdisciplinary survey of Black lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) culture and politics” in the course’s syllabus, the class will serve as an in-depth look into critical, social and cultural theory that will vastly benefit the Morehouse community.The course will be offered for credit Spring 2013.
SafeSpace’s Public Relations Director Ja’Mal Lewis believes that this course will finally shine light on the LGBT figures that have been overlooked throughout history.
“Many influential LGBT leaders have gone unrecorded due to their sexuality, and they made many of the movements that changed and shaped our history,” Lewis said.
Marsha P. Johnson's death has been a mystery for many years. But now, the DA office in Manhattan will reopen her case in hopes of finding out what really happened:
Prosecutors will take a fresh look at the 1992 death of gay icon and “mayor of Christopher Street” Marsha P. Johnson, the Daily News has learned.
Johnson, an unmistakable Greenwich Village fixture who posed for an Andy Warhol series on drag queens, was pulled from the Hudson River, fully clothed, near Christopher St. on July 6, 1992. She had been missing for days.
Her death was ruled a suicide by the city’s medical examiner, but Johnson’s friends and family believe she was attacked by bullies who regularly harassed and assaulted her at the pier.
The ruling was changed from “suicide” to “undetermined” in December 2002, as a result of a police investigation that determined there was not enough information to call it a suicide.
Now, two decades after her death, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office has agreed to reconsider the case, law enforcement sources confirmed.Please google Marsha and see why her role in the LGBT movement is so important. Also check out her documentary "Pay It No Mind" after the jump
“We think it’s important that this case is closed with the accuracy of science and modern technology,” said transgender activist Mariah Lopez, 27, who lobbied for a new review of Johnson’s death.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
DOMA Sign-On Letter
The adorable Nate Silver is OUT Magazine's Person of the Year. In the interview, Nate let us in on who he is and how he views himself.
Here's a little bit from the interview:
If these pastimes—poker, baseball, debating Chinese–U.S. relations—seem atypical of the average twentysomething gay guy, perhaps it’s because gay nerds have a low profile in our culture. “To my friends, I’m kind of sexually gay but ethnically straight,” explains Silver, who came out to his parents after spending a year in London studying economics—“I don’t know how I got any work done”—and considers gay conformity as perfidious as straight conformity. He supports marriage equality, but worries that growing acceptance of gays will dent our capacity to question broader injustice.
“For me, I think the most important distinguishing characteristic is that I’m independent-minded,” he says. “I’m sure that being gay encouraged the independent-mindedness, but that same independent-mindedness makes me a little bit skeptical of parts of gay culture, I suppose.”The rest is a good read. Please check it out.
- ► 2014 (1279)
- ► 2013 (2424)
- Question of the Day
- American Idol Winner Fantasia hates on Gay Marriag...
- Hillary Clinton Admitted to Hospital with Blood Cl...
- And This Happened...Kim Kardashian is pregnant
- Old School Crush: Billy Idol
- My List of The Worst Things of 2012
- Gay Marriage makes Fox News' Embarrassing Examples...
- President Obama's Full Interview on Meet The Press...
- WATCH the Short Film that was the Inspiration for ...
- President Obama urges Illinois lawmakers to legali...
- Question of the Day
- Childhood Memories
- The First Gay Couple Married In Maine
- Leo DiCaprio...
- Kate Bush appointed CBE, the Commander of the Most...
- Log Cabin Republicans's Interim Executive Director...
- Happy Birthday, Nichelle Nichols
- Interesting Quote: Brendon Ayanbadejo
- Michael Eric Dyson takes on Django Unchained - WAT...
- Log Cabin Republicans take out Full Page Ad agains...
- Childhood Memories
- Minority Voters Sky-Rocketed in 2012
- Pic of the Day
- BackFlash Video Thursday: Jane Wiedlin
- Gerry Anderson, the Creator of Thunderbirds, Died
- My Top 6 LGBT Moments in 2012
- Since when is Westboro Baptist Church a Left-Wing ...
- Frank Luntz: 'I Don't Think The NRA Is Listening' ...
- Question of the Day
- Would someone tell me why Spike Lee has a problem ...
- My Top 5 Best Movies of the Year
- New Trailer for the Next Half of Season 7 of Docto...
- CNN: Why Are Most Mass Shootings Perpetrated By Wh...
- Merry Christmas, y'all
- Question of the Day
- Only in Arizona...
- She-Ra gets a Darker Upgrade
- My Top 5 Albums of 2012
- NRA Chief Wayne LaPierre still defends his Crazy S...
- Interesting Quote: Tagg Romney
- New Trailer: Aftershock
- House Speaker John Boehner is Least Popular Congre...
- Folks are getting Surgery to look like an Elf
- Question of the year
- Lawrence O'Donnell reads NRA Chief Wayne LaPierre ...
- Holiday Horror: Silent Night, Deadly Night
- Chelsea Clinton discuss Gay Marriage with Pastor R...
- Bing Crosby & David Bowie - The Little Drummer Boy...
- Who is Krampus?
- First look at Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max
- Obama Nominates John Kerry for Secretary Of State
- "Worst Movies of All Time" List
- A protester interrupts NRA CEO and Executive Vice ...
- In Uganda: Hate Leader Martin Ssempa uses Fruit to...
- House Speaker John Boehner's Plan B was Rejected
- Question of the Day
- BackFlash Video Thursday: Karyn White
- Interesting Quote: Henry Rollins
- New Poll: 53% Americans say the Republican Party i...
- NOM thinks they had major Victories - VIDEO
- New Report: 22% Increase in HIV Among Young Gay Me...
- Chris Pratt is Jacked!
- New Video Anthony Antoine's "Secret Lover"
- WATCH John Boehner continue to Fail America over t...
- The Demon known as Baal is the cause for Homosexua...
- President Obama is TIME's Person of the Year
- The NRA releases a Statement
- A Golden Eagle tries to Snatch a Baby - WATCH
- Morehouse College Introduces their First Black LGB...
- DA's Office will Reopen Case on the Unsolved Death...
- LGBT Leaders send letter to House Speaker John Boe...
- Nate Silver talks about his Quirkly Gay life in OU...
- Gun Sales soar after mass shooting at Sandy Hook E...
- The Real Deal Les Miz Poster
- Remember When Grace Jones visited Pee Wee Herman o...
- Transgender Model Connie Fleming is Michelle Obama...
- Storm and Wolverine Hook Up?
- Fulll-Length Trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness
- Focus on the Family's James Dobson blames Gay Marr...
- This is the 30th Anniversary of The Dark Crystal
- Thoughts... Guns and Gun Control
- Dumb Ass Football Fans Hate Tweet about President ...
- Anonymous attacks Westboro Baptist Church
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein will Introduce the Assault W...
- Thoughts... Guys
- Westboro Baptist Church planning to picket Sandy H...
- The Ones we Lost
- Huckabee: Schools 'A Place Of Carnage' Because We ...
- No Action on Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Bill
- Full Trailer-Featurette for Bates Motel
- 8 Possible Characters we could see in X-Men: Days ...
- This is the CT Shooter, Adam Lanza
- President Obama Makes a Statement on the Shooting
- Bryan Fischer: God didn't Stop School Shooting Bec...
- Tragedy in Connecticut: 26 dead, including 18 kids...
- Matt Barber: CA Law will tell Minor Victims of Sex...
- Interesting Quote: Nancy Pelosi
- Bryan Fischer: New Theory Suggests 'Homosexuality ...
- BackFlash Video Thursday: Wham!
- Susan Rice will Not run for Secretary of State
- Meteorologist Fired because her Hair is too short?...
- Golden Globe Nominations Announced; Django Unchain...
- New International Poster: The Wolverine
- Hillary Clinton doesn't think she will run for Pre...
- New Trailer: Pacific Rim
- John Barrowman wants to Make Out with the lead in ...
- Real Life in Pics
- Lindsey Graham, John McCain, and Joe Lieberman on ...
- In Atlanta: Mayor Kasim Reed Supports Marriage Equ...
- Glenn Beck doesn't Care about Gay Marriage?
- Comic Art: Phil Noto
- Jet Magazine's First Gay Couple appears on MSNBC -...
- Antonin Scalia Defends Anti-Gay Statements
- New Trailer: Man of Steel
- Interesting Quote: Cathy Lee Crosby
- Adam Lambert graces the cover of Fiasco
- Matt Barber: The Freedom From Religion Foundation ...
- What is Mario Lopez Doing?
- New Study says Fox News Watchers are kinda Dumb
- Brian Brown on FOXNews: It's Time for the Supreme ...
- Interesting Quote: Newt Gingrich
- Question of the Day
- George Will: 'Quite Literally, the Opposition to G...
- Jamie Foxx Spoofs Tyler Perry on SNL - WATCH
- New Trailer: Oblivion
- Interesting Quote: Mitt Romney
- Pic of the Day
- Caption This: President Obama
- What we may see during the SCOTUS Gay Marriage Hea...
- NOM Praises SCOTUS Decision over DOMA and Prop 8
- Hot Damn: The Supreme Court has decided to Hear th...
- Uganda tabloid reveals photos of football boss 'So...
- David Axelrod Shaves Off His Mustache On 'Morning ...
- Sexy Superman graces French Magazine Cover
- A Message from the Liberty Counsel
- Mormon Church reaches out to Gays
- Picture This: Real Couple gets their Marriage Lice...
- BackFlash Video Thursday: Scandal
- Why I Support the 1974 Wonder Woman movie
- New Trailer: Friend of Essex
- 40 years of Love
- New Teaser for Star Trek Into Darkness
- Frank Ocean captures the Top Grammy Nominations
- The Penn State chapter of Chi Omega are a bunch of...
- Happy Birthday, Little Richard
- Interesting Quote: Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- Marco Rubio says his Faith tells him that Homosexu...
- A Question from Fox News
- Fox News Benches Karl Rove and Dick Morris
- Bryan Fischer: "Our Second Amendment Is Rooted In...
- The Top 10 Promiscuous Gay Cities In America
- Gay Ugandan leader Kasha Jacqueline Nabagesera spe...
- Judge temporarily blocks California's Ban against ...
- Check Out Gay Comic Geek's BENT-CON Experience - V...
- Question of the Day
- Joni Lamb: Homosexuality is Satan's Trap
- Jet Magazine features the 1st Gay Couple in the We...
- Hot Rumor: Is Frank Ocean seeing Willy Cartier?
- New Man of Steel poster: Superman in Chains
- New Trailer: Five Dances
- Sir Ian McKellan for Marriage Equality in New Zeal...
- Interesting Quote: Frank Mugisha
- Bent-Con Pic
- Wonder Woman's 'Amazon' Test Scenes Leak
- Teaser Poster: STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS
- Glenn Beck: A Dictator Will Seize Power In Americ...
- Bent-Con Pic
- World AIDS Day
- Question of the Day
- ▼ December (171)
- ► 2011 (2976)
- ► 2010 (2924)
- ► 2009 (2321)
- ► 2008 (1330)