Monday, December 17, 2012

Focus on the Family's James Dobson blames Gay Marriage for the Sandy Hook Shootings


James Dobson from Focus on the Family, said some stupid mess today about the Sandy Hook shootings.

This idiot said:
Our country really does seem in complete disarray. I'm not talking politically, I'm not talking about the result of the November sixth election; I am saying that something has gone wrong in America and that we have turned our back on God. 
I mean millions of people have decided that God doesn't exist, or he's irrelevant to me and we have killed fifty-four million babies and the institution of marriage is right on the verge of a complete redefinition. Believe me, that is going to have consequences too.

And a lot of these things are happening around us, and somebody is going to get mad at me for saying what I am about to say right now, but I am going to give you my honest opinion: I think we have turned our back on the Scripture and on God Almighty and I think he has allowed judgment to fall upon us. I think that's what's going on.
These folks have no right to think they are speaking in God's voice.

source

2 comments:

Bob said...

I find it funny that these wingnuts think we have the power to cause hurricanes and tsunamis and earthquakes and to cause mass murder at schools and shopping malls.
I mean, seriously, Dobson, if we had all that kinda power do you think we'd be killing children, or would we be compelling our government to pass marriage quality.

K. Clark said...

"I think he has allowed judgment to fall upon us."

Hmmm, just another reason not to believe I suppose.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.