Wednesday, December 12, 2012

John Barrowman wants to Make Out with the lead in 'Arrow'


In the CW series, 'Arrow', John plays Malcolm Merlyn. So we will see him as a villain in the series (could be fun).

Recently, John sat down with TV Guide and shared some bits about his role and fantasies:
Barrowman plays Malcom who he describes as a ‘troubled hero’ whose methods in attempting to clean up the city clash with those of the show’s hero. 
‘I don’t think we ever will!’ he says of a same-sex love scene. ‘Although I would love to make out with Stephen Amell, I don’t think these two are gonna bed down. I always ask him if I can play some xylophone on his abs (Laughs).’ 
When the interviewer remarks that Barrowman ‘doesn’t hold back,’ the actor says: ‘I am what I am, and I don’t hide it. If anybody asked me to change, I would tell them to f— off.’
Such a flirt, isn't he?

source

3 comments:

apitt said...

I love John Barrowman.

Unknown said...

John and Stephen sitting in a tree...
They both turn me on!

Kyle Leach said...

Such a HOT flirt. :)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.