Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Horror: Silent Night, Deadly Night


This is one of my favorite horror films. It's corny, but cool. It's all about Billy who watched a 'Santa' kill his parents and later in life it drives him insane.

See the trailer:

The movie stars Robert Brian Wilson as Billy the killer. He was HOT. I never thought I would have a crush on a killer, but I did. I mean, look at him... HOT and deadly!
This movie cause a ruckus because of the Santa killer thing, but if you haven't seen it; see it and have fun.

1 comment:

Cubby said...

Don't forget "Santa Claws"

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.