Monday, April 9, 2012

Over 15,000 came to Worship Jes-Tim Tebow in Texas



Easter Sunday was also known as "Let's Worship the Antichrist Tim Tebow day." Over 15,000 flock ran over to Georgetown to hear Tim speak crystal nothings.

And when I mean ran, I really mean that. Folks drove over 100 miles to see Tim, while some barely got any sleep, knowing he was speaking on Easter day.
"I love that boy. ... He's like my third son," said Sandoval, who is not a regular member of the church but wasn't going to miss a chance to hear Tebow speak. A self-described "lifelong Broncos fan," Sandoval said she became a Jets fan because of Tebow. 
... And...
Amanda O'Hara drove about 100 miles from San Antonio on Saturday and got to the church about 4:30 a.m. "to be one of the first ones here."

"I only got about four hours sleep, I was so excited," O'Hara said. "He doesn't hide who he is. Parents should see him as a role model."

I'm sorry, but unless he was in a live scene with Diesel Washington and Samuel Colt, I wouldn't be driving over a 100 miles to see him. 

Interesting, I thought Christians wasn't suppose to worship men as Gods.


source

2 comments:

Bob said...

Those aren't real "Christians" they're sheep.

Anonymous said...

The great white DOPE!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.