Sunday, April 8, 2012

Go and See "Bully"


"Bully" was a great docu-film. I can't explain how powerful it was; it truly hit home for me. I won't give review, but I will say it is a must see flick.

Alright, I'll say this much... watching those kids reminded me of my days in school. I wasn't beaten, but I was teased... a lot. It was rough, but I've survived; through some friends, comic books and the fact my family had money.

But these kids didn't have much to keep them stable, in fact, some of them died. Each of their stories was gut-wrenching. You just wanted to take them away from the pain and sadness. You just wanted them to have some peace every once in awhile.

Okay, I'm done. I said I wasn't going to review it, but if anything, please see this movie.

1 comment:

Bob said...

It's not playing near us yet--the downside to living in rural SC--but if it even comes to Charlotte, it'll be worth the drive.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.