Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Return of V's DIANA!!!


Oh Snap! I just learned from my brother in spirit, Toddy English that the Queen Diva Bitch, Diana from V will return!

Here's the stuff from TV Guide.com:
Thank you Scott Rosenbaum for just making V a thousand times cooler. After the executive producer let slip at Comic-Con that he'd be introducing Anna's mother in V's November season premiere — and that her name would be Diana, fans went bonkers. I personally begged Rosenbaum to cast Jane Badler (so deliciously evil as lizard villainess Diana in NBC's original '80s V series) as this new incarnation of Diana, and word has just reached me that he has indeed awarded Jane the role.

Woo-hoo!
When V returns, we will learn that Anna (Morena Baccarin) is keeping her mother prisoner on the mother ship in a never-before-seen section that has been designed to look like the Visitors' home planet. Both Morena and Laura Vandervoort, who plays Anna's daughter, Lisa, told me they, too, were hoping Jane would take the role. Still stunningly beautiful at age 56, Jane's Diana, who will be a recurring character, is perhaps the only reptilian being who will be able to put Anna in her place. November suddenly can't come soon enough.

Oh my Goddess, I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Prince Todd said...

It is still such a travesty that her career stalled after V! Oh my god my B-day is November 10th! This is like the best present...uhm...EVER!

Unknown said...

I was going to stop watching the show. It sorta got kinda hokey for me, and didn't thrill. But now... OMG I can't wait to see Dirty Diana!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.