Saturday, August 21, 2010

Interesting Quote: Meg Whitman


“The issue right now, as I understand is ‘Will Proposition 8 have the appropriate support to actually make an appeal to the circuit court of appeals? And I think the governor, the attorney general today has to defend the constitution and has to enable the judicial process to go along and has to enable an appeal to go through. So if I was governor, I would give that ruling standing to be able to appeal to the circuit court.”


Meg basically saying she would defend Prop 8.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.