Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello God, It's Me, Viktor Tremaine Kerney


Okay God, we need to have a chat about your peeps. They are taking their hate-o-thon too seriously and becoming more silly than ever.

So if you are real, then please tell your 'followers' to:
  • Stop saying that you hate us.
  • Quit using you as a scare tactic.
  • Move away from protecting marriage.
  • Stop acting as your voice, I hope you can speak for yourself.
  • Re-read the Bible.
  • Stop tithing... I mean, what does that really pay for?
  • Not ignore the other sins.
  • Telling people they're going to Hell.
  • Let you have a say in social matters.
Your followers are getting out of hand, if you are the All Mighty, then get this ship back on track. Your message is about love, so tell them that, they're not acting in your best interest.

Okay, I'm done. But please, save your people.

Oh, and still want those magic powers I asked for as a kid.

4 comments:

Damien said...

May I say as a Jew I wholeheartedly support your prayer and will say it myself on yours and my behalf.

PS HaShem (God) - where are my wonder woman powers *I* asked for when I was 8???

PPS I wouldn't mind a male version of the costumes either - but the boots have to be thigh-high :)

Bob said...

Hopefully God reads your blog.

Prince Todd said...

Could someone ask God to make me into the male version of Shadowcat (phasing abilities and ninjitsu skills)?
Thanks!

SteveA said...

Beautiful Vic! So true. I still can't et over the hate tactics that people in the name of God pursue!

This was a perfectly said post!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.