Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Top 5 Powerful Computers

Life would be easier if we had these computer programs to get through the day.

Just think if these computers were real.

K.I.T.T. - I could own the streets of Los Angeles with this super computer


Computer - This could help me with my fashion choices of the week


Synergy - Think of the trouble you could get into with holograms


HAL 9000 - Creepy but powerful... I love his voice!


Computerized Superbook - This program could take you back in time to actually question God.

3 comments:

Prince Todd said...

I want my own SYNERGY!!!

Stan said...

KITT would probably implode driving through the streets of New Jersey!

Robert said...

Omg you took it WAY back. I love you for this. I used to live for Jem and Superbook as a child. Brought tears to my eyes....lol

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.