Friday, April 9, 2010

Rep. Bart Stupak is Also retiring


Rep. Bart Stupak has decided to retire from Congress this year.

Known to push the Health Care Bill over to our side, Stupak became a hero to some and enemy to others, like the foolish Tea Party.

They made him their no. 2 target after the HCR overhaul. But Stupak wasn't afraid of them:
The tea party did not run me out," he said in a telephone interview. "If you know me and my personality, I would welcome the challenge."
Stupak wants to send more time with his family, he has served 18 years in congress.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.