Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lou Dobbs wants to be President?


This is interesting.

Lou Dobbs wants to be President. This is what he said in an interview...

"I never said I'm running for president," Dobbs said, adding that he never said he isn't either. "I'm not ruling anything out. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"You're considering it," Laskas said.

"I am," he said, adding that his wife Debi is "probably more open to considering it than she's ever been."

"Oh, my God, you're running for president," Laskas said in response.

That's what I'm saying, Oh, My God!


source

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mega-Ugh!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

What a bastian of clips exist to destroy him in any advert... He's a mess...

Damien said...

Please G-d no dont let him do this....

OY vey...........

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.