Friday, April 9, 2010

President Obama dismiss Moose Mess

Y'all have heard Moose Mess, Sarah Palin, call out Obama over the nuclear policy.

She said:

"No administration in America's history would, I think, ever have considered such a step that we just found out President Obama is supporting today. It's kinda like getting out there on a playground, a bunch of kids, getting ready to fight, and one of the kids saying, 'Go ahead, punch me in the face and I'm not going to retaliate. Go ahead and do what you want to with me.'

Obama heard this crackpot and responded with this:


And this is what he's talking about

Just rambling and making sh** up.

Hat Tip to HuffPo for this idea.

2 comments:

Bob said...

The last I checked she's not an expert at ANYTHING.

Way to go Obama!!

SteveA said...

America's leading by example with this move!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.