Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Levi Johnston gets his pecs Ready


I should be ashamed for talking about Levi like this, but I can't help it.

He's working out everyday to get his body ready for his Playgirl shoot.
Levi's lawyer Rex Butler tells Us, "He is in the gym six days a week for the next three weeks." Butler also said that the issue should be out before the end of the year.

Chances are it will feature his Alaskan butt, as previously Johnston told TMZ that he wasn't sure if he would show "the front or the back."

I wonder what it will be? If he's smart (and gifted) he will show us the front.
But in a tasteful way.

source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi seems like the kind of guy who--if he IS "gifted"--will show it all.

I wonder how the solo-scene movie offers are coming along?

Allan S. said...

I'm ready for a peek at his valley of good and plenty.

David Dust said...

I'm hoping he shows us his big Elk antler...

XOXOXOXOXOXO

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.