Sunday, October 25, 2009

5 Bad Times at the Prom

Prom was such a big deal back in the day. I went to 3, one of them as a Sophomore thanks to a friend of mine who was a Senior.

But in my Junior year, I had an odd night. After prom was done, a friend of mine who lived in the middle of the woods couldn't go. He was lonely and I was madly in love with him, so I decided to go over his house.

Well, I got lost in the woods on this dirt road and ended up in a ditch. I had to walk two miles to the nearest house just to call a tow truck. Now this was in '92, so cell phones was not as big as they are today. However, walking in the dark in the middle of nowhere was crazy/exciting. Luckily, I wasn't chopped up into pieces or eaten by hillbillies.

But these folks here wasn't so lucky.

Prom Night- Wendy lost the guy of her dreams, got an asshole for a date... and then a killer comes for her


Prom Night 2- Poor Mary Lou, she was burned by the spotlight


Student Bodies- Toby's idea of dressing like a hooker lead to murder


Jawbreaker- Killing your friend will not get you the crown


Carrie- Pig's blood on a new dress = Blood Bath

2 comments:

SteveA said...

I remember the Carrie scene quite well from the movie - luckily I wasn't freaked out by these movies at my prom!

Prince Todd said...

I saw all of those! lol.
Mary Lou Prom Night 2 was so awesome and GROSS! lmao. And don't even get me started on Carrie...
Well, I can't even lie...as a tortured teen in HS I rooted for Carrie. I wanted her to kill every last person in that room.

Didn't goto prom. I spent my entire HS experience in my room.

Oneday I would like to have a party with a prom theme...and I can be king of the prom!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.