Thursday, October 15, 2009

The True Princesses of Pop will team Together








The only pop girls that matter are teaming up!

“On Oct. 7, Lady Gaga and Beyoncé were working on the video together at a studio in NYC,” an insider reveals exclusively to Life & Style. “Everything on the set was being kept very hush-hush, and security was extremely tight.”

According to the Life & Style insider, the famous ladies will show off their styles in the video. “Beyonce wears a feathered dress. And of course Lady Gaga wears something wild. The fashion is sick and insane.”

This will be fun... I hope.

Maybe Janet and Moo-donna will do this soon.



source

6 comments:

SteveA said...

I'm not a big fan of either they both annoy me!

Prince Todd said...

::Toddy english just had a digital orgasm::

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the video and the song. Lady Gaga will probably push Beyonce to show some booty too.

kayman said...

I'm sorry, but I'm annoyed by Beyonce to no end. I wish she would stop trying to cling to anybody hoping to sustain any relevancy in the entertainment. She sees here 15 minutes of fame ending and will do anything to extend it.

Prince Todd said...

Beyonce has been doin it for the last 12 years. Front woman of one of the biggest girl groups and three ultra successful girl groups.
Sorry, she'll be relevant for the next 15 years...Not fifteen minutes.

Anonymous said...

Sorry but Beyonce is going be here for the next 15 years. And I LOOOOVVVVEEEE "VIDEO PHONE"!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.