Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scary Moments that Freaks Me out

One thing y'all should know about me is I LOVE HORROR!

I have found several scenes that I love and slightly fear... and I want to share them with you.

Salem's Lot-the boy outside the window


The Fury-Blow me Away


The Exorcist III- Always look behind you


Sleepaway Camp-Cross dressing Kills


The Shining-the Twins!!


A Nightmare on Elm Street-What's under the bed


Friday the 13th- Where's Jason?

There he is

When a Stranger Calls- Aren't you glad you have Caller ID?

4 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

The stairway scene in THE GRUDGE always freaks me out.

Kyle Leach said...

V, this was a great film tribute to the upcoming holiday.

Prince Todd said...

Slightly off topic...
I thought Johnny Depp was so HOT in a Nightmare on Elm Street!

Wonder Man said...

he was, Toddy

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.