Friday, October 30, 2009

I was Tagged!



Damien tagged me to do this cute lil meme. So I did it.

Dinner And A Movie Star Meme

1. Pick a single person, past or present, in the film industry who you'd like to have dinner with, and tell us why you chose this person.
Sissy Spacek-because she is a great actress


2. Set the table for your dinner. What would you eat? Would it be in a home or at a restaurant? And what would you wear? Feel free to elaborate on the details.
Fried Chicken and we will wear causal clothes

3. List five thoughtful questions you would ask this person during dinner.
  1. What got you into acting?
  2. Did you ever think you would get an Oscar nod for Carrie?
  3. What was the inspiration for Carrie?
  4. What was Loretta Lynn like?
  5. What role do you love the most?

4. When all is said and done, select bloggers to pass this Meme along to.

To anyone who wants to do it


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her too! Coal Miner's Daughter is in my Top 5 Movies. I know just about every line of dialogue. One of my favorites: "I ain't said I don't want no new house."

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.