Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Interesting Quote: Marie Osmond


"Everybody should have the right to share homes and finances with somebody that they care about. On those types of things, I'm very supportive. When it comes to marriage, I think that civil rights need to be for all. … One of the things that we need to be careful is that we don't create hate, because people believe certain things. And we can't make everyone become homogenized. Everybody has a right to believe what they believe. I do think everybody has a right to have civil rights. That's how I feel."


Marie knows her fan base


Source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have that doll? The reason I ask? Her and Donny are on one of my toy shelves. ;)

Wonder Man said...

I don't but I did have one as a kid. I also had the stage

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I LOVE Marie!

Prince Todd said...

That had to be the most generic answer in the world...lol.
She tried really hard to make the Mormons and Gays happy...rofl.
Anyway, she's great.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.