Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Interesting Quote: Theo Alexander


Well, the part about kissing another man. I don’t really do that, so… I didn’t want to think of him as a woman. Many people told me, “Oh, just close your eyes and think of him as a woman.” But no, because that is a totally different energy and I had to be very present with Alex and his male energy. I had to open myself to be able to actually be attracted to him, like, really attracted to him. At the end of the day, it was fun, though.


Theo explaining his steamy scene with Alex/Eric

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please, he didn't have any problem opening himself to Alex.
If you are alive, then you are suceptible to the sexual energy of Eric Northman. PERIOD.

SteveA said...

I missed that scene but heard loads about it!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.