Monday, April 5, 2010

Who Asked for This?: XXX 3


I know ideas are tough in Hollyhood, but XXX 3? Child Cheese.

See here:
A third installment of the extreme sports action film XXX is revving up again, with some real twists and turns. The project has left Columbia Pictures, with negotiations underway for Paramount to take over the franchise, finance production and distribute the film in late 2011 or early 2012.

Rob Cohen has returned as director, and reunites with Vin Diesel, with whom he made the original. The new installment of
XXX will be shot with 3D cameras.
Haven't this story been played out already? And in 3D? Another played out event.

I like Vin Diesel, but at this point in the game and in his career, I expect better from him.
XXX is not a movie everybody's looking forward to. How about something new and fresh. Vin is an decent actor, I would love to see him do something mind blowing.

And shirtless, of course.

source

5 comments:

Bob said...

I think Vin Diesel asked for it because he has nothing else to do.

Ian said...

I think folks have just plain run out of ideas. Loved the first, the second was a bit much...Lord, now a third? Maybe we'll get plenty of Vin skin shots to carry us? LOL.

SteveA said...

Well I missed 1 and 2 - so 3 won't do anything for me! To me - all of his movies have been crap!

Prince Todd said...

Okay, I am soooo stealing "chile cheese" from you!

Unknown said...

How can u turn down shirtless Vin, in 3D

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.