Friday, April 2, 2010

Sebastian Stan will play Bucky in the Captain America flick


More Captain America movie news!
Sebastian Stan, one of the actors who tested for the title role of Marvel’s “Captain America” which ultimately went to Chris Evans, has nabbed the key role of Captain America’s sidekick Bucky Barnes.

In comic book lore, Barnes, a teenaged orphan, was too young to join the army but became one camp’s mascot. When he discovered Captain America’s identity, he joined Captain America as a partner in his Nazi-fighting escapades. The character died in Captain America’s final World War II adventure.

I'm not familiar with him, but I hope he can do the job.


source

2 comments:

Damien said...

Are you as excited as *I* am about this V??

OMFG - Im plutzing and shvitzing all over the place!!


Now where did I put that sham-wow??

Unknown said...

I bet he'll be cute in the costume.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.