Saturday, April 10, 2010

Could this be the Green Lantern Costume?


No, maybe, but this is the work of Comic artist, Jason Palmer.

He just did some concept art for the Green Lantern movie and here's one of his ideas:
I did some work for the upcoming Green Lantern movie. I can't show the submitted art, but this is some extra art I did as a cover to the submission pdf, but was strangely not included in the submission. Oh well. For this art, I didn't use costume designs or Reynolds ref that was provided by WB, so I can share it with you. The watermark wasn't on the orig
Interesting

source

2 comments:

SteveA said...

Kinda gay and really green!

Unknown said...

Gets me hot and bothered.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.