Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bill O'Reilly will Pay the Legal Fees for the Fallen Marine's Dad


A surprised move from a jerk!

Here's the quick and dirty. A father of a fallen U.S. Marine, sued members of the Westboro Baptist Church cult for picketing his son's funeral. Well, the judge ordered the father to pay for Westboro legal fees.

So this prompt some 'goodness' in Bill and now, he will pay the legal fees of the father.
"I will pay Mr. Snyder's obligation," said O'Reilly. "I am not going to let this injustice stand.
Mark this deed, it may not happen again.

source

6 comments:

Bob said...

The cynical part of me said he's doing it for the press and will boast about it ad nauseum for years to come.
Still, it is nice.

Anonymous said...

Wow, very interesting. I think he's playing the support the veterans angle on this. But you just know the WBC will be picketing Bill-O now.

robertga99 said...

This story just kills me....Grrrr
but good for Bill whatever his reasons

Stan said...

I'm suspicious of anything he does so there must be a motive or hidden agenda. However I have to say kudos to Bill O for doing this.

Daij said...

Cosign with Stan

Damien said...

At least SOMEONE is saying SOMETHING for these people??

Us fags are doing SHIT ALL re the Westboro..... makes me SICK !!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.