Friday, June 12, 2009

Somebody Lay Hands on North Carolina


I thought North Carolina was the better of the 2, I guess I was wrong...way wrong. Their House and Senate passed a resolution to honor the life and public service of Jesse Alexander Helms, Jr.

Really? Jesse Helms?

Are we talking about the same man. The same man who love him some racism like I love Buffalo Wings? That's ridic!

Well, the lone open lesbian, Sen. Julia Boseman (D-New Hanover) voted against a resolution while 26 other legislators sat out of the vote.

Good for them, but seriously, were they high? That man was a bigot and stain to humanity. I can't believe they did this.

Source

1 comment:

Bob said...

As someone who lives in the Lesser Of The 2, NC is better, but it doesn't take much to be better than SC.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.