Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You Ain't Bush, But You Act Like It


McCain came out swinging, but still he pulled his foolishness about Ayers, Acorn, and his experiences. I still needed to hear his plan, not historic people and places.

Classic lines

"Mr. Ayers is not involved in this campaign, he has never been involved in my campaign, and he will not advise me in the White House," Obama said.

Obama said Wednesday that the fact the McCain keeps bringing Ayers up "says more about your campaign than it says about me."

Obama: "I think the American people are less interested in our hurt feelings than they are in the issues," he said. "The notion that because we are not doing the meetings justifies some of the ads going on... I don't mind being attacked for the next three weeks, what the American people can't afford is four more years of failed economic policies."

Classic statement.

Also for McCain: "If you want to run against President Bush, you should have run four years ago. I'm going to give a new direction to this economy and this country."

That was cute, too.

But in all, I feel that if you, McCain, wanted to be taken seriously you should have watched your campaign, because they didn't look out for you. Good debate, though.

Source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.