Friday, October 31, 2008

Interesting Quote: Moose Mess


"If [the media] convince enough voters that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations, then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media."

Girl, stop! There is a difference here. You can say whatever you want, however don't get mad when we check your facts and call YOU out on your claims. If you are wrong, then you are wrong. Next time, check your facts. Don't hate on the media for calling you out your foolishness. All we are doing is exercising our rights as Americans, sweetie. Get it together.

Source

1 comment:

Jonathan Pizarro said...

I love the hypocrisy! "don't try and shut me up using facts while I'm trying to shut him up using lies!".

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.