Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cat Fight!


McCain will bring up the infamous Ayers connection in tomorrow's debate. Feeling like he has no choice, McCain plans to attack Obama about his "terrorist" past.

Here's what he's saying: “I was astonished to hear him say that he was surprised that I didn’t have the guts” to bring up Ayers. I think he is probably ensured that it will come up this time.”

I wonder how this will play out. McCain may get the upper hand, but this could back fire, bringing out more of McCain's past than he's willing to talk about. I'm sure this will be an interesting debate

1 comment:

Allan S. said...

McCain should have followed his own advice and not reveal strategy or tactics to his opponent. Obama knows what is coming and is gonna wipe the floor with him.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.