Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Apology is NOT accepted


Moose Mess apologized for her Pro-American statement. I guess she realized the foolishness it caused in the campaign. Also it continued the belief of 2 Americas: the smart ones and the ones we need to ship over the Phantom Zone. (well that's my belief)

However, she said "I don't want that misunderstood. If that's the way it came across, I apologize."

That's all fine and dandy, but I would've hoped she taught about that a while ago. Celebrating ignorance is not American, in fact, it un-American. Our country is riddled with foolish people who don't need assurance that their behavior is okay.

We should hold them accountable and convince them to be better people. Remember a smarter and critical America is the best America.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.