Saturday, October 4, 2008

Times Are Rough for the EX-Rich



This is real, sad, but real. Someone is selling his "gay virginity" to pay the bills.

Who am I?
I am a 27-year-old straight white male living in New York City. I'm currently unemployed, having recently lost my position as a Business Analyst at a big 5 investment bank on Wall Street.

What am I offering?
I am looking to LEGALLY give my "gay virginity" to the highest bidder while retaining anonymity for both myself and the winner of the auction. (Please see legal terms and stipulations below)

Why am I doing this? In 2008, I was laid-off from my mid-tier position on Wall St. When I lost this position I had 28k in credit card debt. After some time of being unable to land another job, I now have over 32k in credit card debt. See "My Story" section below for the details on how exactly this happened.
What do I look like?
I am 5ft 11 inches tall and I weigh 155 pounds. I have brown hair with brown eyes. I'm a white male with a slim but toned build. It's hard to say this without sounding arrogant because I'm not an arrogant guy, but since I'm (literally) trying to sell myself here, I obviously need to be very candid so let me say that I'm a very good looking guy. I've had a bigger-than-average number of very good looking girlfriends over the years. The two celebrities that people most frequently say I look like are "Adam Brody" from the show "The OC" and a guy who started in a movie I've never seen called "Spanking The Monkey"

Adam Brody? So far he's raised 21,000 bucks.
Crazy times, Crazy times

Go here to see more

4 comments:

Butch said...

I wish him luck. For that amount of money, he better pretend he is enjoying it. ( I'm wondering how straight he is to be doing this, he could have tried to land some rich woman with the same offer. )

Leisha Camden said...

How about just trying to get a job that wasn't 'up to his standards' but still would have paid honest money?? (Maybe he has, but to be honest, I know his type.)

butch: V. good point ... ! ;-)

EMikeGarcia said...

Well geez, now I wish I still had MY gay virginity...

Damned that tequila. And age 16.

Leisha Camden said...

Sounds like you threw away a golden opportunity there, Mike. But on the other hand: You probably had more fun than this guy will have. ;-)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.