Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sen. Barbara Boxer announces she won't seek re-election

Barbara has been a super power for the people for years. It will be sad to see her go.

Here's more:
In a message on her website, Sen. Boxer (D-CA) made it clear that she is not retiring completely from politics, “I am never going to retire. The work is too important, but I will not be running for the Senate in 2016. I’m going to continue working on the issues that I love. I’ll have more time to help other people through my PAC For Change community. I have to make sure this Senate seat stays progressive. That is so critical, and I want to help our Democratic candidate for president make history. But you know what? I want to come home. I want to come home to the state that I love so much, California.”



source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember her from the Jim Jones era, she got shot in the belly.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.