Monday, January 19, 2015

The 9 Wrestlers that Fulfilled my Teen Dreams


Back in the day, I used to watch wrestling. But not for the fights or show, just for my teen lust-ridden fantasies. OMG, I can't tell you the thoughts that ran through my mind every Saturday afternoon. Especially, when I saw these particular guys.

Check them out after the jump and if you were like me, maybe some of these guys filled you up with crazy ass fantasies too.








Lex Luger

The British Bulldog

Kerry Von Erich

Ric Rude

Ricky The Steamboat Dragon

Brad Armstrong

Sting


Arn Armstrong

Tony Atlas

4 comments:

Greg said...

I had such a crush on Ravishing Rick Rude!

Unknown said...

Yes sir, basically all of them! And I'm glad you put Brad Armstrong on the list... he was sexy with that big butt.

apitt said...

For me it was Ricky Steamboat and the British Bulldog

CVH said...

I didn't have to look past your first picture. I had just turned 18 the first time I saw Lex Luger on that old TBS wrestling show and I thought he was the most awesome physical specimen I had ever seen in my life. The way he looked in those tight black wrestling trunks and the way he dominated those jobbers with such cockiness and arrogance just blew my mind. I still get chills thinking about it!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.