Friday, January 23, 2015

Meet the new Jean Grey, Cyclops and Storm for X-Men: Apocalypse


Well, we have a younger batch of X-Men in the next X-movie.

Alexandra Shipp (Storm), is known for playing Aaliyah in the Lifetime movie. Sophie Turner (Jean), is well known for being Sansa from Game of Thrones and Tye Sheridan (Cyclops) is known for his role in film, Mud.

I'm not excited about Alexandra playing Storm. I don't know Tye, but I'm good with Sophie being Jean Grey.

This casting has set Twitter on fire, mostly about Storm. In fact, I'm writing about her casting for Moviepilot as we speak. This casting is very interesting to say the least. However, I can't wait to see how they will look in costume.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.