Thursday, January 22, 2015

John Barrowman says Torchwood may be Returning


John Barrowman revealed some interesting news at the Television Critics Association tour.

He said:
“I do know that we’re doing three or four radio plays for the BBC for Torchwood. My sister and I are discussing the possibility of writing one of them and whether or not that leads to something [on TV]… He adds: “I’m full-time with ‘Arrow’ now. It’s not a question of me not wanting to do it, it’s a question of the BBC wanting to do it or others wanting to do Torchwood. I know the fans are out there so I think they’d be silly not to. [The Arrow producers have] always said, ‘If you need to go and do a special, we’ll let you go do it.”  
Barrowman said there will be three or four radio plays, though they haven’t started recording them yet. One will feature the whole Torchwood team, the others will be “character-based.” He said executive producer Julie Gardner and head writer Russell T. Davies are both involved: “It’s the team back together.”
That would be so cool. I kinda miss Torchwood.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.