2014 was an interesting year.
- I left my job
- I moved to NoHo (North Hollywood) and started paying rent for the first time in my life
- Challenged myself and my heart
- Finished a Horror script
- Got a bit better in my writing
- Found another job in a different venture
- Turned 40 in style
- Dated more
- Made stronger connections in media
- Moved forward
I hope you have done the same and if not, try to do so in 2015. Remember, you are your greatest hero.
Thank you for sticking with me and this blog. See you in 2015!