Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello 2015


2014 was an interesting year.

  • I left my job
  • I moved to NoHo (North Hollywood) and started paying rent for the first time in my life
  • Challenged myself and my heart
  • Finished a Horror script
  • Got a bit better in my writing
  • Found another job in a different venture
  • Turned 40 in style
  • Dated more
  • Made stronger connections in media
  • Believed
  • Moved forward
It wasn't easy, but I am proud of myself for staying strong during many crazy changes. Sometimes, you find yourself in awe of your own strength.

I hope you have done the same and if not, try to do so in 2015. Remember, you are your greatest hero.

Thank you for sticking with me and this blog. See you in 2015!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Good list of changes, I especially like the last two; we could all use more of that!

Glenn Ingersoll said...

Congratulations on your success, viktor. May 2015 bring many more!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.