Friday, November 9, 2012

Denise Helms deserves to be covered in Sh*t for the rest of her Life


This uneducated loser went on Facebook and hoped for President Obama's assassination. After it went viral, she got fired from her job at Cold Stone Creamery, and the Secret Service is checking up on her.

This tramp said:
“Another 4 years of this (N-word). Maybe he will get assassinated this term.”

Now the story is everywhere. I hope this spotted cow gets what she deserves. Please watch the clip of her trying to defend her dumb ass ways after the jump.





8 comments:

Damien said...

Um - this is actually classed as a THREAT to the President of the United States... the Secret Service are where right now?

Anonymous said...

I almost said I can't believe someone in California said this, and then I remembered she lives east of Interstate 5.

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Proof positive that stupidity isn't limited to just the South (I can say that, I live in Virginia)!

Damien said...

Again - WHERE r the Secret Service?

Anonymous said...

I didn't like another four years of Bush but I didn't go this far.In this changing world, good luck you fat cow.

MeSkusi said...

She's tragic. Its a shame that in these underdeveloped minds the POTUS' greatest "flaw" is that he isn't white.

What a world.

Anonymous said...

On second thought, if I see this bitch I am going to take my hammer and bash her racist brains out. Fuck the dumb shit. Free speech has consequences. They way to many crazy white people with guns and I really hope she becomes a scapegoat in this matter. This is what happens when the GOP disrespects the commander and chief , you get pea brained cunts and pricks who take it a step further.

Anonymous said...

As to not not come off as a hater myself I do believe in not judging a whole group for the acts of many.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.