So here's an update on what's going on with me.
- I'm taken steps to change my future... meaning, I've applied for jobs in the entertainment world. I know I will have to start from scratch, but it is what it is. Actually, I'm excited about it.
- Bent-Con is this weekend and it will be amazing to see all LGBT creative geeks under one space.
- I'm thinking about cutting my hair shorter, maybe shoulder length?
- I'm always amazed at some people's need to feel important.
- Still working on my Graphic Novel. I had to convert the original script into a comic book version. It's a very detailed process, but fun to say the least.
- Losing weight seems to be the monkey on my back.
- I am very fortunate to have enough readers to keep this blog going. Many blogs have come and gone, but y'all have kept this one alive... Thank you.
- I realized that some of you are going through some tough times. Please stay strong and stay true.
- I have to wear ties at work now... I truly hate it!