Wednesday, November 21, 2012

AMC's The Walking Dead has cast Tyreese


Comic fans knows who Tyreese is. He's the bad ass character in the The Walking Dead comic series.

Many folks were wondering when he might show up, but don't worry he's coming. I just learned that Tyreese may grace the screen by the mid-season finale. And he will be portrayed by this hot actor, Chad Coleman.

Some of you may know Chad from HBO's The Wire. I'm very sure this hottie is going to bring it on the series.

source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a few favorites on The Wire, and he was one of them. He had some scenes where he was boxing, or teaching it in the gym. And I think he showed his butt in a love scene once. Ooh yes.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.