Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Gay because of Demon Sex


I have been possessed by demons and nobody told me?

According to an article and the former stripper turned God-Warrior, Contessa Adams, I'm gay because demons were possessing me and jacking me off.

Funny, I don't remember this and you may not either. However, Contessa claims our gayness comes from these special demons:

The two most identifiable sexual demons are the incubus, which is a male sexual demon that traditionally assaults women, and the succubus, which is a female sexual demon that assaults men. Sometimes they also lure people into homosexual behavior.

Adams notes that one evangelist, whose name she would not divulge, was so troubled by the sexual pleasure the succubus gave her that she even contemplated suicide.

Adams says the succubus spirit that used to attack her confused her so much that she contemplated becoming a lesbian.

"Unless you're strong enough to rebuke it, they'll keep coming back," she says. "You must speak the Word of God, knowing you have power in the name of Jesus."
Child please, this ain't True Blood. And according to myths, an incubus and succubus don't make you gay.

They just get you off.

source

1 comment:

behrmark said...

Why can't these people STFU about things they know nothing about??

PS: I'd like to make you gay, V.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.