Friday, May 11, 2012

Strange Lore Update: Artist Sketch of Brandon

I wanted to share a sketch of one of my main characters, Brandon. My artist wanted me see how he envisioned him.

Here's a little about Brandon


BRANDON HANKS (19) – He's smart, a bit of a geek and very strong willed. He is also very guarded and keeps his deepest feelings hidden in a journal. Brandon just moved in with his grandmother and aunt in South Carolina, after a fallout with his stepfather. The incident was very tough for Brandon, but he manages to stay positive. This is his opportunity for a fresh start.

So take a look
I think he's cute.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.