Thursday, March 1, 2012

Is DC Comics' New 52 Temporary?

When DC Comics revealed their 'reboot', I thought it will last about a year tops and go back to normal. Some of my fellow geeks laughed at me.

Now, they are possibly looking at my idea again. On some of the comic blogs, this panel from the Justice League No. 6 popped up. The reason is very clear, it may have revealed that this reboot is a temporary thing, see here.
This Pandora woman rewrote reality? So does this mean that the DC universe we know may be back? I don't know, but this is a great way to keep readers on their toes and buying DC comics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Their stung got a little of my money initially, but I've cancelled most of them. I probably buy 4 DC titles now.
And the surveys they did, revealed they didn't bring any new demographics, just pulled in the same comic book readers.
They really should have included more genres, other than super heroes.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.