So, I went out and saw The Hunger Games. I thought it would be a mess, but it was good... real good. I didn't read the books, so I had no idea what to expect. But in all, it was good
Here's my bullet point review
- The set-up was beautiful.
- The alternative America was frightening.
- All of the characters have Anime names (Peeta, Kato, Primrose)
- There should be a story all about Rue.
- Jennifer Lawrence was so good as Katness.
- It was good to see the girl from the movie "Orphan" in the film.
- The story was easy to follow and quite sad.
- And the story showcased how our obsession with reality shows could go dark in the distant future.
- The people of the Capitol looked like dancers in Xanadu.
- Family, honor and heart were the themes of this movie.
- The director did a fantastic job.
- I would recommend not reading the books.
- I do recommend this film.