Saturday, March 24, 2012
The spirit, the history and power that was Diana is gone. In it's place, is a character written by a non-fan, taking a paycheck from a company that would f**k up an icon for nothing.
Since DC Comics revamped their entire comic family, most characters remained close to their original style, however, Wonder Woman got a remake. But not a cute one; an ugly, sour one. DC allowed this mess to ruin one of the top comic book characters of all time.
This is how they did it:
- They gave her ANOTHER horrid costume change with a choker, pants for 2 minutes and black boots.
- Her father is Zeus.
- Themyscira is a wasteland.
- Diana is a brawler. She always looking for a fight.
- The Amazons are no longer about peace and enlightenment. They are rapists, child slavers and murderers.
- Diana is no longer about being good. She's just mad all the time.
I don't know why DC continues to f**k Diana over. Instead of an amazing amazon, we get some queen of the roller derby. This is not the WW I signed up for. They can take this mess back and give me the ambassador of Themyscira, the Princess of peace... The real Wonder Woman.