Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Shadow Boy" Update

So, y'all know I've wrote a movie and TV pilot version of my story, Shadow Boy. It's a work in process, but I'm proud of how it's gaining some interest.

Recently, some of my geeky buds and peeps challenged me to think outside of the box for my project. I was concerned about this notion, but I was open. I was asked to make a graphic novel. I gave my friends an interesting look, but as they explained their reasons, I was sold.

Graphic novels are a successful venture and it's a great way to land a deal in biz. Besides, I'm a comic book/graphic novel fiend, so it makes sense. Moments later, I start searching for artists. I found some good ones and some bad ones; but the good ones are really good.

In fact, in the middle of April, I'm launching a website to promote this possible GN. It will showcase the artists' work and the background of the characters. So far, the art has been amazing. I can't wait to share this with you all.

It feels good to see this moving along... More to come, gang.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news! I'm happy for you and I hope you have success with this.

WilsonW said...

YAY Vik!!!! I wanna know who the artist is!! So glad you found someone!!!

Wonder Man said...

I haven't found THE ONE, but these artists wanted to draw the characters

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.