Saturday, August 13, 2011

See This Movie: Attack The Block


This was a fun and exciting movie. What is it about the British and their ability to get it right all the time?


Attack The Block is about deadly alien attack in a lower class neighborhood. The boys of the block realize they have to defend their family and friends from this menace.

I won't give my normal review, but I will say that it was excellent and what Super 8 should have been. This movie completely rocks and if it's playing in your town... SEE IT!

2 comments:

Cubby said...

It's in my Netflix queue. I'll keep an eye out for it if it ever gets released in Dayton.

Anonymous said...

I love movies with a mixed cast. I am so tired of seeing whites all the time in movies .
Share the movie screen with others.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.