Saturday, August 27, 2011

Republican Politician Bends Over for Grindr


Sometimes I wonder if it's a requirement for a Republican politician to be God-fearing, corporate loving and closeted. It feels like every other month some Republican is caught with his pants down (no pun intended). This week, our lucky winner is Puerto Rican senator Roberto Arango.

Last week, a Puerto Rican TV show Dando Candela found some very revealing pictures of Arango on the gay hook-up site, Grindr.

The TV show confronted Arango and instead of coming clean about it, he said this:
"You know I've been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures. I don't remember taking this particular picture but I'm not gonna say I didn't take it. I'd tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don't."
Okay, but how do you explain the bent over picture and the active Grindr account?

The interesting thing about Arango is in 2004, he was the vice-chair of George Puerto Rico campaign. That was also the campaign where Bush threatened a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage.

Oh Roberto...I'm sure we will see more "weight loss" pictures as time progress. Keep up the good work, senator.

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope he steps down as did Weiner did. At this rate there will not be that many Republicans left.lol

Anonymous said...

I just thought of something...Scott Brown got a pass.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.