Monday, June 20, 2011

Reconnecting with an Old Friend


While I was in Minneapolis, I had to a chance to reconnect with my first BF, Matt. We dated like 10 years ago (wow) and we still remained friends.

Matt is doing good in Minnie; he's the king of diversity education, in a gay baseball team and in a gay men's choir. He has achieved so much and I'm proud of him.

We had lunch, talked about our lives and futures. It was really good to see Matt after 6 years. And I was glad to know he has stayed on the up and up. He's such a great person.

7 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Reconnecting with friends is the best!

Damien said...

Lovely :)

behrmark said...

And he's a cute one.

Unknown said...

Matt's cute. And your legs are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Hello Matt

Wonder Man said...

Thanks, Mecha

Anonymous said...

I never been in love or had a boyfriend, I must say I am a little jealous.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.